1. Epuro Hands International Limited General Site Policy
Epuro Hands International Limited General Site Policy applies to anyone who visits the Web site or uses any of our services. In this General Site Policy and generally on the Epuro Hands International Limited website,
"we", "our" or "Epuro Hands" means Epuro Hands International Limited;
"you" means you, the person using our services or visiting our Web site; services" means all goods or services we provide and anything else we do for you, including allowing you to access our Web site. If you are an Epuro Hands International Limited customer, then Epuro Hands International Limited Terms of Service for Residential Customers or Terms of Service for Business Customers will apply to your use of our services. Other contractual terms apply to some services. It is important that you are familiar with the terms applying to your use of our services. Nothing in this General Site Policy is intended to affect any of those terms".
2. Separate Terms
Your use of our Services is also subject to Epuro Hands International Limited Customer Terms and Service Terms, and may also be subject to separate terms, service or product descriptions and pricing plans, instructions, policies or guidelines (collectively, "Separate Terms"). Your use of our website or services after each update of this site policy shows your unconditional agreement to the terms of this Policy.
3. Complying with our policies
By using Epuro Hands International Limited services, you agree to comply with this General Site Policy and with any other policies which apply to particular services or communities. The policies are designed to make sure that accessing Epuro Hands International Limited is a positive experience for everyone. If you do not comply with any term of this General Site Policy, or the other applicable policies relevant to your use of a particular service, we may take any of the measures set out at paragraph 9 - Site Management Rights.
4. Changing the policies
We may change this General Site Policy and our policies applying to particular services at any time by changing or removing existing terms or adding new ones. Changes may take the form of completely new policies. We will tell you about any changes by posting an updated version of the particular policy on our Web site. Any change we make applies from the date we publish it on the Web site.
5. Disruptive activities
You must not:
- use any of our services to threaten, abuse, defame, harass or stalk others disrupt activity online, including making persistent off-topic comments
- spam, including sending unsolicited emails, bulk email, or distribution to multiple discussion groups, mailing lists or communities, distributing chain letters, pyramid schemes or hoaxes. For more information on spam, refer to our spam policy
- access or use anybody else's computer system, communications services or data, including by hacking or by attempting to circumvent user authentication or other security measures
- view, collect, forward or intercept email or other private communications not intended (by the sender) for you, or attempt to do any of these things.
- post or use any software or device which may facilitate a continued connection or degrade or impede the service of another user, such as pinging, mail bombs or war dialing
- run network scanning software or use open relay to distribute messages
- introduce anything harmful or destructive (such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs or bots) to, or interfere in any way with, our or anyone else's computer system or communications services
- create or use a false identity for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or origin of any message.
- use false message headers or omit message headers.
6. Your Responsibilities
You are responsible for:
- all your activities while using any of our services and for anything you say or post on the site
- using your own judgement when evaluating information you access by using our services, remember some information could be from anyone of any age or experience level
- your personal information. We recommend you do not give your name, address, phone number or credit card numbers unless the site you are visiting and the method of access are secure. Make sure you know who you are giving your information to even if it is on a secure site
- what you see on the Internet, including information that your children access. Some content and some links may contain adult content and may not be suitable for children. We encourage you to join your children as they explore the Internet. Software to make surfing safer is available through computer retailers.
- make sure everyone else who uses our service meets these responsibilities.
7. Material and copyright
While every endeavor has been made to supply accurate information, errors and omissions may occur. Accordingly, Epuro Hands International Limited does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, contained on or accessed through our Web site.
Material you post or access
Material that you see on our Web site may be protected by copyright, trade mark, patent or other protections, even if it is not stated to be. Do not upload material or files unless you have the right or appropriate consent to do so.
By posting material in publicly accessible places on our Web site, you allow us to reproduce, publish, modify and distribute any part of that material, or incorporate it in other works in any form. If you do not own the material you must get the owner's consent before you post or upload it.
8. Objectionable material
The Department of Internal Affairs is responsible for censorship in New Zealand. If you are concerned that something you have seen on a Web site or bulletin board we host is objectionable or should be classified, you should contact the Department's Classification Office, and let us know that you have done so. More details on what is objectionable and the ways to contact the Department can be found on its Web site.
9. Site management rights
If you do not comply with this General Site Policy or any other policy applying to a particular service, we may withhold, suspend, restrict or terminate your access to our services, or Epuro Hands International Limited. We may also require you to edit material we consider to be unauthorized, misleading, offensive, defamatory, illegal or detrimental to our reputation or to our brand. If you do not do so to our satisfaction, we may edit that material ourselves, and we may withhold, suspend, restrict or terminate your use of the service without further notice. Nothing in this General Site Policy or in any other policy is intended to affect our rights to withhold, suspend, restrict or terminate services as set out in the applicable Terms of Service or any other applicable contractual terms.
We may filter, delete or restrict access to material posted on our Web site or transmitted via our servers if you or anyone else does not comply with this General Site Policy or any other applicable policy.